jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

INTERVIEW

In our last trip, MIguel and I interviewed Pedro, the librarian of the univeristy:

Q: Why did you decide to be librarian?
A: In the beginning, I studied Filology, because I wanted to be a teacher, but when I finished the career I got this job and I liked it.
Q: How much money duo you usually earn in your job?
A: About 1700 €.
Q: Do you consider your job is well paid?

A: Yes.
Q: What is your job about?

A: I arrange and classifiy the books and I give them to the students.
Q: What did you have to study to become librarian?
A: Well, there's nothing specific, but you should be good at laguages to take this job.
Q: What is the best part of your job?

A: I think it's to work with another people.
Q: What is the worst part of your job?
A: When students spoil or break the books.

Q: When did you decide to become librarian?
A: When I noticed there was a free place for this job.
Q: If you did not work in this job, what would you like to work in?
A: Probably as a teacher.
Q: Have you ever thought about working in a foreign country?
A: I've never worked abroad, but I'd like to do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario