jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

INTERVIEW

On Tuesday 1st March we went to the philosophy and letter faculty of the University of Cordoba. There we interviewed a man who is a university worker:

1 – Why do you decided to be a university worker?
Well, I studied psychology in Madrid, but two years ago while I was unemployed they called me and I accepted

2 – How much money do you usually earn in your job?
Approximately 1700 € pr month.

3 – Do you consider that your job is well paid?
Well, I think that it isn't, but it is like everything we always want more.

4 – What is your job?
I have to go to all the faculties and do a lot of things there like talking with the teachers or doing a lot of paperwork

5 – How did you become a university worker? What did you have to study?
A few years ago I used to work at the INEM, but my contract finished and I had to look for a job. I had to study psychology.

6 – What is the best part of your job?
It is the capacity that I have to move to everywhere.

7 -What is the worst part of your job?
I don't think that this work has a bad part.

8 – When did you decided to be a university worker?
I decided two years ago while I was unemployed.

9 – If you did not work in this job, what would you like to work in?
I would like to work as a psycologist, because I always wanted to work in it.

10 – Have you ever thought about living in a foreign country?
I have to say that this job is the second option that I had, but maybe the third was going to another country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario